‘No one likes me’: Parents and teachers reject kindergarten graduation idea

KERMIT, N.J. — The parents of a boy who died last week at the age of five said their son, who died on Dec. 6 at the hands of an unidentified gunman, would never have given birth to a baby girl.

“He’s a very special child, a very gentle child,” said his father, James Cone, as he read from a prepared statement, his first since his son died.

“He’s going to be missed.”

His father was joined by his mother, Rosemary Cone.

The father’s statement came in the wake of the mass shooting in which he said his son, Matthew Cone III, died at age five from what he described as a “natural” and “undiagnosed” heart condition.

He did not provide further details.

A few minutes earlier, Rosemarie Cone spoke at the news conference in which she said her son had been a “lovely, funny, smart kid” who loved drawing.

“There was no doubt in my mind he was just going to have a happy life,” she said.

“It was never his intent to have another child.

He just wanted to have his own little girl.

But he did want to have her.

He wanted her with him.

And that was a very natural thing.

It wasn’t a choice.

It was never a choice.”

Her husband, who also attended the news meeting, described Matthew as a loving, funny little boy who was always looking for ways to make people smile.

The family also held a vigil for the boy outside their home in Bergen County on Thursday evening, which was attended by hundreds of people.

Cone said the family was praying for his recovery.

“We have a son who we miss dearly,” she told the gathering of reporters.

“And the world has lost a wonderful son.”

She also addressed the media, saying, “My thoughts are with his family.”

The family of Matthew Cones III said they were saddened by the news.

“Our heart is broken,” Rosemary told CNN affiliate WPVI.

“It’s not easy to hear about the death of a child and not know how many children are losing their lives.

We can’t get over the loss of a life.

We don’t know what is going on in the world.””

We want to make sure the world knows that this child will be remembered for what he was,” she added.”

This is a horrible tragedy.

It’s a tragedy that we don’t understand at all.”ABC News’ John Brancato contributed to this report.

Development Is Supported By

바카라 사이트【 우리카지노가입쿠폰 】- 슈터카지노.슈터카지노 에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 100% 안전 검증 온라인 카지노 사이트를 사용하는 것이좋습니다. 우리추천,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,샌즈카지노(예스카지노),바카라,포커,슬롯머신,블랙잭, 등 설명서.【우리카지노】바카라사이트 100% 검증 카지노사이트 - 승리카지노.【우리카지노】카지노사이트 추천 순위 사이트만 야심차게 모아 놓았습니다. 2021년 가장 인기있는 카지노사이트, 바카라 사이트, 룰렛, 슬롯, 블랙잭 등을 세심하게 검토하여 100% 검증된 안전한 온라인 카지노 사이트를 추천 해드리고 있습니다.우리카지노 | Top 온라인 카지노사이트 추천 - 더킹오브딜러.바카라사이트쿠폰 정보안내 메리트카지노(더킹카지노),샌즈카지노,솔레어카지노,파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.카지노사이트 추천 | 바카라사이트 순위 【우리카지노】 - 보너스룸 카지노.년국내 최고 카지노사이트,공식인증업체,먹튀검증,우리카지노,카지노사이트,바카라사이트,메리트카지노,더킹카지노,샌즈카지노,코인카지노,퍼스트카지노 등 007카지노 - 보너스룸 카지노.